Frequently Asked Questions
- Tickets must be purchased in advance via website. Please book your culinary adventure in advance as seating is limited. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Cash is not accepted.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled as your seats are being guaranteed on the tour bus. Tours sell out quickly so please schedule in advance to secure desired time and date. No partial credits for no shows or late arrivals. The buses leave the pick-up location on time.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Our South Side, Pilsen/Little Village, and Maxwell Street tours are $135 per person. All food & beverages are included. Craft beers and wines are also included for guests over 21 years of age.
- Our “Greatest Hits” Culinary Adventure and Little Italy Walking Tour are $135 per person. All food & beverages are included. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at select stops to guests over 21.
- Our Secret Tavern Tour is $150 per person.
- A gratuity of 18% will be added for all parties of 6 or more people.
- Gift certificates are available for purchase for any tour and expire one year from purchase date.
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR?
- Our South Side, Pilsen/Little Village, and Secret Tavern tours are approximately 3½ hrs. long and our “Greatest Hits” and Little Italy tours are 3 hrs. long. Due to the nature of Chicago traffic, please give or take up to 45 minutes to these estimates. We strive to run like a Swiss watch and leave promptly and will do our best to finish the tour within the 3½ or 3 hour window.
WE DO THE DRIVING
- We will pick you up in a conveniently located downtown Chicago location to be given at time of purchase. This location will have plenty of parking and only minutes from anywhere in downtown Chicago. We will drop you off at the same location.
HOW MUCH FOOD?
- Unlike other food tours, our guests can enjoy as much food and drink as they would like.
DOES GUIDE ACCEPT GRATUITIES?
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated. The service industry standard rate is 15 to 25%.
- There are multiple restroom breaks available during the tour.
- We encourage picture and video on all tours.
- We have the best vegetarian options of any food tour in America! For other dietary restrictions, we will do our best to accommodate your requests but cannot guarantee options at every stop. If you have dietary restrictions, please let us know in advance so we can better serve you.
- We do not recommend any food tour for those suffering from life threatening food allergies as no restaurant can completely guarantee 100% safety.
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
- We reserve the right to alter our tour and destinations due to traffic concerns, construction, neighborhood events and other unforeseen events where transportation or walking becomes difficult or time consuming to conduct our tours.