Frequently Asked Questions
- Tickets must be purchased in advance via website. Please book your culinary adventure in advance as seating is limited. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Cash is not accepted.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled as your seats are being guaranteed on the tour bus. Tours sell out quickly so please schedule in advance to secure desired time and date. No partial credits for no shows or late arrivals. The buses leave the pick-up location on time.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Our South Side, Pilsen/Little Village, Maxwell Street, and Secret Tavern tours are $135 per person. All food & beverages are included. Craft beers and wines are also included for guests over 21 years of age.
- Our “Greatest Hits” Culinary Adventure and Little Italy Walking Tour are $110 per person. All food & beverages are included. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase at select stops to guests over 21.
- A gratuity of 18% will be added for all parties of 6 or more people.
HOW LONG IS THE TOUR?
- Our South Side, Pilsen/Little Village, and Secret Tavern tours are approximately 3½ hrs. long and our “Greatest Hits” and Little Italy tours are 3 hrs. long. Due to the nature of Chicago traffic, please give or take up to 45 minutes to these estimates. We strive to run like a Swiss watch and leave promptly and will do our best to finish the tour within the 3½ or 3 hour window.
WE DO THE DRIVING
- We will pick you up in a conveniently located downtown Chicago location to be given at time of purchase. This location will have plenty of parking and only minutes from anywhere in downtown Chicago. We will drop you off at the same location.
HOW MUCH FOOD?
- Unlike other food tours, our guests can enjoy as much food and drink as they would like.
DOES GUIDE ACCEPT GRATUITIES?
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated. The service industry standard rate is 15 to 25%.
- There are multiple restroom breaks available during the tour.
- We encourage picture and video on all tours.
- Vegetarian options are available for all stops on tour. Just let us know in advance.
VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE
- We reserve the right to alter our tour and destinations due to traffic concerns, construction, neighborhood events and other unforeseen events where transportation or walking becomes difficult or time consuming to conduct our tours.